School Accounts Office: Parents can contact the accounts office by calling (phone number) or email at email@example.com
PAYMENT SCHEDULE (School Fee)
It is obligation of parent to pay the school fees/ dues on time, school will not send any reminders to pay the fee. Non-payment of school fee on time can attract penalties and even the name of the child can be struck of from the school (Check fee rules). School cannot be blamed for your negligence in any case.
1. No partial fee will be accepted in any case.
2. Fee/Tuition Fee is liable to be paid for twelve (12) months. Students of Class XI joining
in July/August shall pay Fee/Tuition Fee for twelve (12) months i.e., from April for the
3. If the fee is not received by the 10th of the month, a penalty of Rs. 20/- shall be levied
per day from the 11th day of the month.
4. The name of the student will be struck off the rolls on the last working day of the month without giving any notice. He / She will not be allowed to attend the classes and not be
allowed to take unit/ term/ final examination.
5. The student will be readmitted on payment of arrears and readmission fee of Rs. 2000
as per school rules.
7. Concession of Rs.100/- per month is given if fee is paid annually.
MODE OF PAYMENT
* Online Payment on APP: Parents may pay school fee online by downloading “Naveen
Model Sr. Sec. School” application from Play store on your android devices.
* Through Website: You may also visit our school website www.naveenmodelschool.edu.in
and click on online fee payment.
(In both cases, User ID and Password are same and will be provided by the school)
* By Cheque: Cheques are to be drawn in favor of “NAVEEN MODEL SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL” with the Admission No, Name of Student, Class, and telephone at the back of the cheque. Payments by Cheque/ draft without a late fee will be accepted by the 7th of the Month. In case payment is made by cheque and the cheque is dishonored, a penalty of Rs. 250/- (over and above the late fee fine) will became applicable.
Payments by Cheque/ draft without a late fee will be accepted by the 7th of the Month. In case payment is made by cheque and the cheque is dishonored, a penalty of Rs. 250/- (over and above the late fee fine) will became applicable.
* At school counter: Parents can pay fee at school counter through EFTPOS. Fee at the school counter can be made through Debit/ Credit cards & Cash payment is also accepted.
FEE REFUND RULES
After admission, if parents wish to withdraw the child, the fee will be refunded as follows:
1. 50% of the admission fee will be refunded only if application of withdrawal is made within
fifteen days from date of admission.
2. Application of withdrawal is to be made before the start of new month, if application is
made after starting of the month, fee for that month must be paid.
3. Those who wish to withdraw in the month of May (before the summer vacations), shall pay the fee for the month of June as well.
5. If monthly fee payment is made for whole session or in excess for any reason, and application of withdrawal is submitted anywhere in the middle of session. The excess monthly fee will be refunded. The yearly discount provided for payment of the fee for the full year will not be applicable in this case.
Explanation: If Monthly fee is paid for whole session (April-March) and application of withdrawal is submitted in September. The monthly fee from October to March will be refunded.